Can't Decide On Dosing Frequency For Dutasteride

Thebeezkneez91

My Regimen
Reaction score
25 years old here using Propecia for 1 year. I feel like I'm only now starting to see tiny bits of regrowth, but I'm not stupid enough to believe I'll be back to baseline in another year. For my second year I wanna try stronger stuff so I don't live life wondering how much hair I could have recovered.

Now I've read that .5 MG Duta once every 5 days would be around the same effectiveness of Propecia. With that in mind I'm trying to decide between anywhere as high a dose as .5 MG dutasteride every other day to as low as only 2 pills a week.

The reason I'm not just going all in with taking it every day or every other day is because I did get sides on Propecia. I want to inhibit more DHT but not too much to where I'm experiences those sides again but permanently.

How should I go about this?

Thebeezkneez91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I chickened out of taking it every other day. For now I'll be taking Dutasteride every 3rd day. According to everything I've read here and other sites this dose should still be stronger than taking Propecia every day. I'll report back.