Cant buy from iron - dragon

galilao

Reaction score
Hi friends, i read a little bit in that forum and i found that ramatroban is a good stuff to block hair loss and i want to buy that thing from iron dragon but he denclid my credit card's without reason, somebody who had the same thing and what would i do?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Galilao , I had the same problem too.

But finally I think I changed my card and it worked well, It didn't accept my master card so I changed it to visa.

Something wrong in their system maybe.

galilao

Reaction score
I tried my sister visa card and then i tried my vise loadad card.. anyway what you think about ramatroban and the other pgd2 d - cl... dont remember the name?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried my sister visa card and then i tried my vise loadad card.. anyway what you think about ramatroban and the other pgd2 d - cl... dont remember the name?

I think its better if you just go with Rama than D-CLOPROSTENOL but you I would say Seti may be the best choice when it comes to PGD2 Blocker , But you have to attend the group buy and we are not sure about dosage yet.

TM / SETI / RAMA All would be work as PGD2 blocker.

galilao

Reaction score
Thank you for replay parsia, what you think about using the kb solution for the seti? Why i need that 3 things together? Seti dond good alone? I want to talk with you in whatsapp what is your number men?

galilao

Reaction score
What is your problem lebron? Im from israel and in our forum we give number to a "stranger" over the internet to help each other!

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't pm him and i dont know how to pm to users here you can help me?

No Problem , You can send me a private message , If you don't know how to use it , I will send you my number in private message , you can

easily find it on your notification .

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for replay parsia, what you think about using the kb solution for the seti? Why i need that 3 things together? Seti dond good alone? I want to talk with you in whatsapp what is your number men?

I sent you the private message , You can check it now .

But for answering your question : I really don't know about vehicle , The information we have is not enough for seti yet. We have to wait to see what the result other users

get , So I personally don't have any idea about that. BUT I know Kb solution is good for RU.

You don't need to take all those 3 , I just said all those 3 can work as PGD2 blocker. No you don't need to take all together.

But again For Seti , Our information is so limited , We have to wait more.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score

wolfman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I caution anyone considering buying from Iron Dragon to put aside all emotions about the promises of experimental treatments and carefully consider the legitimacy of the source.

I think that Iron Dragon is a sketchy site/business and I have never found anyone who is able to give them credibility. This is much unlike sources like Kane that have had multiple third party testing of their product.

For all you know you are getting all excited about a clever scam artist who's exploiting a very vulnerable niche market of people who are emotional about their hair loss and want to believe that these rare experimental drugs are somehow available on the grey market at the click of a mouse. It isn't much unlike all the other snake oils out there.

In fact the probability of Iron Dragon's products being placebo is so high that I urge everyone to consider them as such until they are proved otherwise (via third party testing).

Anyone can create a website and sell bottles of solvents like DMSO and claim that there's ramatroban, d-cooprostenol, CB-03-01, etc dissolved in it and then go sell it for $80. This is FAR FAR more likely to the case than the improbable alternative that somehow a guy is able to get ahold of all these rare experimental compounds that no one else can and then sell them at an affordable price and somehow make a profit. Not likely.

I'm sorry to be a negative nancy but I cannot just sit idle while I continuously see forums popping up with people blindly and emotionally feeding a potential scam.