[canadians Only] Free Seti + Pge2 For Sale

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci its great you've found some that brings contentment to your life. However, the existence of a creator and a potential afterlife doesn't change the fact that 1) there might not be either 2) that we spend much of our time in this life and devoting time to a higher power doesn't change that. It seems like you've given up on life because you feel like you're inadequate in the eyes of society and so you're using a coping mechanism to ignore the realities. Why not find solace in your new found beliefs whilst having balance - like the benefits of maintaining your hair and a social life at the same time ?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck Westonci, you will be missed. Another valuable body hacker leaves the party!

As for religion we are free to believe what we want but i am not convinced that blindly following any organised religion is the answer to anything really. I have not met one religious person that can satisfactory answer some important questions regarding the existence of a creator so its just a matter of bind faith but I suppose religion is ok if it helps you with your journey through life.

Last edited:

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont understand the hate this bro is receiving from many. He is giving away his stuff and when asked why he explained his reason. He is entitled to believe in whatever he wants and if that helps him mentally, spiritually or financially who are you to say otherwise? Good for him!

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let the man believe what he wants to believe, he’s been a long standing member of this forum and has contributed a lot to us all.

Goodluck @westonci

j4r0d

Reaction score
Its a long story and I dont want to proselytize too much here, so you can PM me if you want to talk about it in detail.

Long story short. I concluded that their was a creator after reading some books. Especially Darwins Doubt by Stephen Meyer.

Here some videos that opened my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The impossibility of Abiogenesis (Dr. James Tour is one of the top Organic Chemist in the world for reference)

Extreme Fine Tuning of the Universe and its forces and Constants

The odds of a genetic mutation making a new functional protein is 1 in 10^77. For reference their has only been 10^40 organisms that have ever existed in the world.

20 different Phyla appeared all of a sudden (Cambrian explosion was 6-10million years) in the fossil record with complete separate body plans and no transitional fossil from the late precambrian.

Darwinian evolution which works on random genetic mutation + natural selection works very very slowly. The lack of transitional fossil records and sudden appearance + the huge amount of genetic information to create new body plans makes the theory doubtful.

After reading the Quran I personally concluded it could only be the word of God and not a man or poet

"Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?"
"O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued."

After realizing how impossible it is to create life, I realized who ever wrote the Quran has some divine knowledge of his creations. Also theirs many other scientific description that is line with science as to how God created the Universe

Now to your question, after realizing that this life is only temporary and that the next life [Paradise] will be permanent, I honestly stopped caring about my hairloss, me being a manlet and a me being a 30 year old incel.

Everything I want in this life looks, wealth, women I will get the best of in the next life.

Theirs a hadith that says

"What is the example of this worldly life in comparison to the Hereafter other than one of you dipping his finger in the sea? Let him see what he brings forth."

Source: Sahih Muslim 2858, Grade: Sahih

I've honestly never been happier in my life.

Sorry to see you go man, but as others I am quite skeptical about that religion stuff... if only that makes you feel better...
I think you should still try to enjoy your life, as people do, find your hobbies, find a chick, have fun etc. Having hair helps, but you tried to compare yourself with perfect physique (like zyzz or other instashit model) and this can only be a source of frustration. Being the best version of oneself is a good mantra, bald or not. Don’t call yourself a manlet, it’s your attitude that matters, you have to respect yourself man.
And if you are so badly screwed without hair, then try a hair system. Life is too short, why should we suffer or refrain to live our life at the fullest?
Anyway, I wish you the best man.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One year bump I know

This guy can believe what ever he wants if it makes him happy. I just find it interesting because I live in the middle east and men caring about their hairloss is definitely a thing here. So kinda weird to see that OP believing in religion suddenly made him not care about his hairloss.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One year bump I know

This guy can believe what ever he wants if it makes him happy. I just find it interesting because I live in the middle east and men caring about their hairloss is definitely a thing here. So kinda weird to see that OP believing in religion suddenly made him not care about his hairloss.
Agreed, really it seemed like a lot of straight up racism and islamaphobia, odd how so many members here are bigoted, I'm an atheist btw and don't share his views but if he isn't hurting anyone who cares.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's the weirdest coping strategy I've ever seen in this forum and I've seen a lot. Anyways, it's a fine move that you want to give you're stuff away for free. All the best. :)