Canadian Pharmacies

medmax84

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been reviewing canadian pharmacy websites and some of them clearly have their license displayed and have physical locations in Canada. I'm thinking this is a better alternative to other shady international websites. I know I was gung-ho about taking my script to a local pharmacy, but most around here have propecia as 70+ per month which is just exorbitant. That's upwards of 2$ per pill!

CanadaPharmacy.com seems to have a pretty legitimate website and 24/7 phone support. They also display their license and have women with canadian accents (subtle) answer the phone when you call. Has anyone ever used this website? They require a prescription to be faxed in addition to your driver's license.

Their 3-month supply of generic 1mg finasteride (finpecia) is $79.00 which is a little less than $0.88 per pill.

It's very tempting and appears to be legitimate. Any thoughts.

For the record, I stand firm on my stance that the best way to assure quality is to get Merck Propecia at your local pharmacy. As a med student, I just think it's going to put too much of a financial hardship on my budget...

medmax84

Established Member
Reaction score
bump...c'mon I'm sure someone here has used canadian pharmacies online...

kadosh

Established Member
Reaction score
Canadian Pharmacy ?
im always getting spam from them in my yahoo mailbox . you say theyre reliable ?

medmax84

Established Member
Reaction score
kadosh said:
Canadian Pharmacy ?
im always getting spam from them in my yahoo mailbox . you say theyre reliable ?

No I'm saying canadian pharmacies in general. The specific one I'm looking at is canadapharmacy.com.

It appears to be an accredited pharmacy and they require a faxed prescription and drivers license.

If, in fact, it uses licensed pharmacies in the UK and Canada as the phone rep claimed, I wouldn't be worried at all. Because they have socialized healthcare in both of those countries, there is pretty stringent regulation.

I was just wondering if anyone had a specific experience to share. Thanks!

elan164

Reaction score
I would like to know as well. Ive been reading on here for the past few days trying to decide if i should do something or just let it go. Like the other poster im not too keen on paying $70 a month. I thought i read on here that you can get 5mg generic pills and cut them in to quarters, but i cant find that post again.

cannoli38

Reaction score
I have been using canadapharmacy.com for some years. Never had a problem with orders. Although I buy my generic propecia from inhousepharmacy since I dont need a prescription.

elan164

Reaction score
What do we think of the link you probably were all sent via private message

CASSIN EDIT LINK REMOVED - Sorry that was spam and they are gone now.

elan164

Reaction score
ya sorry that was stupid, i look at it now and realize the web address is just a bunch of random letters haha obviously a scam.

elan164

Reaction score
cannoli38 said:
I have been using canadapharmacy.com for some years. Never had a problem with orders. Although I buy my generic propecia from inhousepharmacy since I dont need a prescription.

do you get the 1mg or the 5mg. i heard a person can cut the 5mg up in the quarters or fifths if you able.