Can you predict your future hairloss

fredrik78er

Reaction score
Ive been on propecia for over 7 months and on minoxidil for about four. No signs of imroovment, actually my hair has gotten so bad. Its now very easy to see im suffering to male pattern baldness, and of course people must tell me they are noticing it. Well anyway im gonna give the Propecia another 4 months even though its only caused me sheds (or nothing, dont know if sheds are from propecia).

What I wanted to say is that when i feel my hair it is so obvious how I will look in a couple of years. The only hair that is thick is the hair at the back and i mean in the back just over my neck, and also in the back over the sides, the other hair is thin and is about to leave me soon. CAn you also feel the difference in hair quality?

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness (in my case) you can't predict future loss! 5 years ago I thought I'd be bald by now for sure! I was getting worse and worse throughout my 20's, it's only been in the last year that minoxidil has really turned things around for me (I'm 30 BTW). Everybody loses at different rates.

Sorry if i can't really answer your question. It's still kinda early into treatment for you. Keep using finasteride and minoxidil for another 4 months at least, and you should hopefully see improvement.