Can Someone With Full Head Of Hair Get A Hair Transplant?

Ninjarambohd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK Here's my question. say someone has a full head of hair and a pocket full of money. Can they go and get a full hair transplant? Because hair transplants won't be lost again right? So if one gets a full hair transplant and lose their own hair the transplanted hair will stay in place and the person will still have a full head of hair or no?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
...what?

Are you asking about removing hair on top of your head and replacing it with donor hair? or pulling your hair out and replanting it in the same exact spot? Not sure what you're getting at

The reason hair transplants don't fall out is because the hair from the back and sides is generally more resistant to androgens than hair on top of your head, it has nothing to do with the fact that the hairs were "planted"

All this would accomplish is leaving your pockets empty and making your hair look shittier

checkers2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is the hair on the back and sides less/not susceptible to male pattern baldness anyways? Seems really strange... like from the day youre born the hairs destined by genetics to fall out have already been decided

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is the hair on the back and sides less/not susceptible to male pattern baldness anyways? Seems really strange... like from the day youre born the hairs destined by genetics to fall out have already been decided
Great question. I once read a study about gravity contributing to hairloss. srs