Can Someone Plz Post Results - I wanna see some Pics

mbehr22

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinking about adding some dutasteride to my propecia regiment ...

actually, im thinking about subsituting dutasteride 2x a week (mon and thurs) and take propecia the other days ...

i want my hair to thicken ...

Sean68

Reaction score
take dutasteride 3 x a week and you wont need propecia. check jaymans story out
he seems to be maintaining though his hairs different lengths each time
so its difficult to really say.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
Jayman is not a good example. At his early stage of hairloss it is so slow he could be maintaining without taking anything. For most people hairloss is slow and then it reaches a point where it gets really aggressive. My temples receded bigtime from 18-23 and I had no other signs of hairloss until the thinning in the front happenning. That is all that was happening until last december and I diffussed in the NW5a pattern and it scared the hell out of me because of how fast it happened. I still look like a NW3 with dry hair but I am going towards NW5a. Sucks. I am 29 now been taking finasteride for 4 months now with no help that I can tell.

T

Timi

dutasteride

Sean68

Have you shedding with dutasteride in the Front and sides over
the Ears?
Shedding around the Head?

Timi

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
I SO WOULD LOVE TO POST A PICTURE

But I have no goddamn camera, whoa is life.

I have a twin brother and we are having the same problem with the hair loss, I was so much more erratic/frantic about the situation I delved into the science and treatment, started treatment like a half-year later than he. His hair-line receded further than mine and he had no hair-regrowth.

Once my hair-line started to fill in, I started showing my brother and he every time Is awe-inspired and downright SHOCKED that his own counterpart is regrowing and he isn't. So he started doing exactly what I was doing.

Every time he goes "YOUR ENTIRE HAIR-LINE IS FILLING IN IT'S SO f*****g REMARKABLE, OH MY GOD EVERY time I look at it it's getting denser and longer".

By the way I didn't embellish, I am not a sales man nor a troller. I speak the truth about very sensitive issues, so please take my word for it.

Also I have IMMENSE respect for people losing their hair as I understand it's a hard road to take on. Forcefully.

G

gsxr60097 said:
Jayman is not a good example. At his early stage of hairloss it is so slow he could be maintaining without taking anything.

But I have REGROWN hair. My hairline and temples have come down and the midscalp and crown have thickened up. I am definitely a good example.

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
dutas is the real deal, the real regrowth/stoppable, it is real?

mbehr22

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
gsxr60097 said:
Jayman is not a good example. At his early stage of hairloss it is so slow he could be maintaining without taking anything.

But I have REGROWN hair. My hairline and temples have come down and the midscalp and crown have thickened up. I am definitely a good example.

thanks jay

do you have a b4 and after shot displaying the results?