Can somebody please sell me like 10 real Avodarts? Please?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Elitenet Pharmacy is not shipping orders at the moment and thats where i usually get my Avodart, QHI takes too long to deliver and i need some real Avodart asap, within a week or so.

Can somebody please sell me like 10 real Avodarts? Please? I can pay online with Western Union.

Please PM me.

Thanks!

G

where do you live? whats the maximum that you are willing to pay?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can somebody please sell me like 10 real Avodarts? Please? I can pay online with Western Union.

CCS

Reaction score
http://www.inhousepharmacy.com will get 10 to you for $30. They sell avodart for the US price. Free shipping. Always arrives in a week. I get the dutas, though, for 1/3 the price.

And if you want any product not offered, unitedpharmacies will special order anything for you if you email them.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Achilles80, thx a lot i really appreciate your kindness. I live in Canada to in the GTA.

I wish i could get a prescription but im in my early 20's and my Doctor ( or any Doctor ) wont prescribe me Dutasteride for hairloss. $62 would be amazing for 30 Avodarts, as i pay $100 per month right now. The website i usually get my Avodarts from isnt processing orders at the moment.

I noticed you said you would send me 10 if i payed the shipping, but then you edited your post. Either way i appreciate your help. Did you have a price in mind? I dont have paypal anymore, but i could send you an e-mail money transfter, western union, or any other way that is conveinient for you.

Could you please send me a private message?

Thanks!

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
www.inhousepharmacy.com will get 10 to you for $30. They sell avodart for the US price. Free shipping. Always arrives in a week. I get the dutas, though, for 1/3 the price.

And if you want any product not offered, unitedpharmacies will special order anything for you if you email them.

why are you taking dutas and proscar at the same time?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Achilles80, still havent gotton your message. Should i send the money still?

Your going to need my adress.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

tonster120

Reaction score
Why go online? Do you have a prescription. The right dermalogist will just write you a script, he did for me. Then you can just go to a local pharm and pay probably more, but at least never run out.