can propecia treat diffused thinning?

free05ct

Reaction score
well i did research and found out i have diffused thinning, the generic one where one is thinning and losing hair at he front of head and crown at the same time, but side and back hair is fine. I guess is called Diffused Baldness Pattern. It says propecia treats Male Baldness Pattern, am i screwed :( been taking propecia 3 months now

azyx

Reaction score
yes it can man! take a look at my blog!

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi azyx,

Good to knoiw that you were able to stop your hair loss for now. Although I would seriously advise other members to refrain from applying minoxidil to wet scalp.

I believe that this was what caused my bloating of face, dark circles and headaches for me. I am considering addition of Rogaine foam to my regimen after a break of 1 year.

But first I need to see how this RU thingy works for a month.

azyx

Reaction score
I hate all the medications... when i have headache or fever i dont use any pill or medication... But to gain some hair i dont see another choice without propecia and minoxidil! i believe more minoxil=more hair! The reason i apply minoxidil on wet scalp is because i dont have side from minoxidil//// maybe i have thick dark skin with low penetration trans-dermal ability...other guys with very white sensitive skin have sides with only 1 application on dry scalp like i say @ myblog:) but in anyway i dont plan to do this for long time... all the medications are harmful.... i epxpect to grow some more hair and then maintain with minoxidil + fina + ketoconazole topcially only without the use of propylene glycol and ethanol but instead some organic solvent vehicle and only one application on dry scalp every day! because ethanol + PG will create many other skin problem in long time use....i dont want to save 5hairs and have dermatitis psoriasis and 1000+ other skin problems for 5 hairs! but for now... i use many many thing which works synergically via different mechanism to gain as many hair as possible in short time and it works:)

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Ayzx, Its very important that I know this.

I plan to start minoxidil foam soon. I would use minoxidil with ppg before and had massive issues.

Can you let me know if there are members in your greek hairloss community who have had sides from minoxidil foam such as bloated face/headaches etc.

minoxidil foam does not have ppg but members say it can have a negative effect on hairline....your thoughts?