Can I use this finasteride ? (pic inside)

hysenhoti

Reaction score
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/hysenhoti19/finasteride.jpg?t=1219606452

Gonna slice into 4 pieces, make it 1,25 mg. But can I use this generic brand ? If I get green lights, I'm going to start this treatment.

hysenhoti

Reaction score
I'm just worried that this is a cheap knock off brand that doesn't work, cuz I could aswell get me Proscar.

This costs 20 $ and you got your self pills for +400 days. And I mean it's got Finasteride, and that's what I need :dunno:

I'm starting today.

hysenhoti

Reaction score
masculineyourheart said:
Where are you buying it from?

a local pharmacy.. talked to my Doctor today, and he said it was no problem, cuz Finasteride is Finasteride.. no matter the brand.. but I still have my doubts..

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
never heard of it but if you are buying from a local pharmacy then it should be legit... i am sure they are getting there sh*t from a legitimate company

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hysenhoti said:
masculineyourheart said:

a local pharmacy.. talked to my Doctor today, and he said it was no problem, cuz Finasteride is Finasteride.. no matter the brand.. but I still have my doubts..

green light :mrgreen:

hysenhoti

Reaction score
Hans Gruber said:
hysenhoti said:
masculineyourheart said:

green light :mrgreen:

Yeah seems legit :) But daamn those 1,25 mg pieces are small .
It's the first day of treatment, very excited, will have some pics for ya very soon ;)