Can I get in trouble for ordering Fincar online?

Naltima

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered Fincar about a month ago from Inhouse Pharmacy and it hasn't arrived so i called them and they basically told me that it is being held at my local post office. Question is, can I get in trouble for ordering from Inhouse without a prescription? Anybody ever had their proscar/fincar held by the post office?

Naltima

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in U.S.

BodyDysmorphic said:
yeah dude no trouble

finasteride is not an controlled substance

Hmm I wonder why they're holding it then. Probably just going to confiscate it? I did a search about this issue, and I found only one instance where somebody was arrested for ordering from an online pharmacy. That was back in 2005 in Baton Rouge.

beaner

Reaction score
Could be they just require your signature. Last time I used Inhouse for finasteride it came via certified mail and I had to sign for it.

JWM

Reaction score
LOL. This has happened to me EVERY time I order from Inhouse. Your mailman was just probably too lazy to put a note in your mailbox telling you to pick it up at the P.O. and sign for it.

I've done this countless time. You're fine.

beaner

Reaction score
You better pick it up soon because the post office will send it back after a certain period of time.

shadowRX

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah happened to me the last time I just needed to sign for it for some reason.

Sucked too because I had something unrelated in the mail also and I thought the note was because of that (The note is extremely vague). About a month later I wonder why the in-house package hasn't arrived and then somehow remember that note, connect the dots, and end up having to search my room for days for that little slip.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
ermmm guys, if hes from the UK its obviously being held untill he pays customs charges normally around £15.00. Iv always got to pick my stuff up from the post office for this reason.

you wont get into trouble for importing finasteride. if you sell it in the UK without a prescription you could, but thats it.

beaner

Reaction score
zephyr31 said:
ermmm guys, if hes from the UK its obviously being held untill he pays customs charges normally around £15.00. Iv always got to pick my stuff up from the post office for this reason.

you wont get into trouble for importing finasteride. if you sell it in the UK without a prescription you could, but thats it.

Ermmm, he's from the U.S.