108.3 KB · Views: 447

LW94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another Am I A Candidate Thread?
How old are you?
Are you on any treatments currently?

Pretty advanced hairloss, but it’s all about having realistic expectations. You won’t end up a dense Norwood one but you can get an improvement.

Adidekel

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you?
Are you on any treatments currently?

Pretty advanced hairloss, but it’s all about having realistic expectations. You won’t end up a dense Norwood one but you can get an improvement.

I am 38 years old under no treatment, I do not expect full hair but only to improve the condition of the balding area

LW94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 38 years old under no treatment, I do not expect full hair but only to improve the condition of the balding area
I’d jump on finasteride, min and keto and have a look around and contact a few reputable surgeons and go from there, you seem to have a decent donor area so you should get a nice result.

Adidekel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d jump on finasteride, min and keto and have a look around and contact a few reputable surgeons and go from there, you seem to have a decent donor area so you should get a nice result.

I stopped using finasteride about a year ago because it hit me with sperm quality I checked in the lab, I hope I can do a quality transplant that will satisfy me it's really depressing

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are conservative and don't mind being thinner in the transplanted areas, a GOOD doctor can work a little magic for ya i think. I'm going to go the FUE route but rock a buzzed cut look, as I have a good shaped head and like the buzz look. That way I can get away with maybe a little less and also even mix in some light SMP work to fill in as well.

Adidekel

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are conservative and don't mind being thinner in the transplanted areas, a GOOD doctor can work a little magic for ya i think. I'm going to go the FUE route but rock a buzzed cut look, as I have a good shaped head and like the buzz look. That way I can get away with maybe a little less and also even mix in some light SMP work to fill in as well.
Thanks u :)