Can Dermaroller And Minoxidil Help To Regrow The Hairline

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Around 1 week ago I clean shaved my head. I have noticed that, my hairline is approaching Norwood 2, Is it possible to regrow the hairline by using only dermaroller and minoxidil?

Attachments

• 2020-05-27-10-50-42.jpg
    2020-05-27-10-50-42.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 2020-05-27-10-46-00.jpg
    2020-05-27-10-46-00.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 149

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but honestly your hairline looks good not past nw1.5 I'd just derma roller EOD , NO minoxidil. You don't need it. Dermarolling by it's it's is effective in promoting healthy blood flow. Good luck man.

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but honestly your hairline looks good not past nw1.5 I'd just derma roller EOD , NO minoxidil. You don't need it. Dermarolling by it's it's is effective in promoting healthy blood flow. Good luck man.
Thanks for the suggestion. What needle would you suggest for dermarolling? 0.5 or 1mm?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You won't regrow your temples without microneedling plus minoxidil and an anti androgen. Sorry , but regrowth anywhere is difficult , and temples are especially stubborn.

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
You won't regrow your temples without microneedling plus minoxidil and an anti androgen. Sorry , but regrowth anywhere is difficult , and temples are especially stubborn.
Atleast I want to maintain what I have. I am not looking for NW1.

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you just want to maintain jump on finasteride and see how you handle it, 80% or something of men maintained their hair for 5 years on finasteride. What age are you?
I am 26. I was not looking for that option because of side effects. I will wait for 3 months before using it, because I want to monitor the condition. If it get worse, I will use it.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it wont regrow thick hair like what you have right now in your hairline but only some thin fuzz

thats what I see when people use it to grow beards

Iambatmanco

My Regimen
Reaction score
it wont regrow thick hair like what you have right now in your hairline but only some thin fuzz

thats what I see when people use it to grow beards
Actually you won't see thin hair on my temple because I clean shaved 7 days ago. Also I was never a NW1. But the hair line went up a little, when I compare it with my school photos.