Can Creatine Cause More Hairs To Shed?

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,so for the past 3-4 years ive been going to the gym almost daily,I want to incerase my performance and body mass so I was thinking about taking 5g of creatine daily.I would never do loading because it seems stupid to me.Can creatine cause more hairloss or not.I am currently on the big three and things are looking pretty good now(hair seems to be growing back and no shedding at all).

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience, if you are on finasteride then creatine will make zero difference in hair. Been on both for a couple years now with good results

Hair gainz
Muscle gainz

It will all be ok bruh

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience, if you are on finasteride then creatine will make zero difference in hair. Been on both for a couple years now with good results

Hair gainz
Muscle gainz

It will all be ok bruh
Good to hear it from someone who is using it!

RegrowthPlease

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I believe so. But many other things do too. Creatine is just one of the things that has been proven to boost DHT.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I was taking monohydrate for a year around 4grams / day. Definitely sped up the process but also blew me up, literally mass equivalent to a mild steroid cycle. Apparently it has something to do with the type of muscle fibers dominant in your body and ATP.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do know that creatin is meant to be taken over a short period of time and not constantly. It increases the water in the muscles which let s u look buff of course but it is meant to increase your strength during training and if you stop taking it the water dissapears but the extra gains during that time stay. If you take it for years it damages your kidneys and liver. And when you take it you should drink about 6 liters a day so i would avoid it anyway.

And....
BUjQ8R3CIAA3-40.jpg