Can Bdd Be Linked To Hair Loss Advice

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
So people have been saying I’m not balding and I have bdd is hairloss common for bdd the reason I think this is because my hairline is thinner on me side

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're 14. You should be visiting a dermatologist if you believe you're suffering with hair loss, since it's not usual for people to start balding at 14.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're 14. You should be visiting a dermatologist if you believe you're suffering with hair loss, since it's not usual for people to start balding at 14.
But everyone is saying I’m not and I looked online and apparently 13 to 14 is a common age for people to find out they have bdd so I think I might be suffering from it, if you wanna see the pics just go on my other thread

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But everyone is saying I’m not and I looked online and apparently 13 to 14 is a common age for people to find out they have bdd so I think I might be suffering from it, if you wanna see the pics just go on my other thread

If you suspect you have BDD, then ask to be sent to a physiologist.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The irony of the way this title is phrased.

Serious question ... do you know what BDD is ?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Then you'll understand that your obsession isn't because you're actually losing hair but because of your mental state. This isn't the place for you. Your BDD will get worse and will start to fixate on other things, appearance of face, weight etc..

Get help from your parents and stop coming here.

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you'll understand that your obsession isn't because you're actually losing hair but because of your mental state. This isn't the place for you. Your BDD will get worse and will start to fixate on other things, appearance of face, weight etc..

Get help from your parents and stop coming here.
Understood I’ll stay away