Can Baldness Be Compared To Acid Attacks?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Both acid attacks and baldness disfigure face.we can say baldness is acid attack of a minor degree.i don't know why people here say it is no big deal.if baldness is no big deal ,so would not be an acid attack but we know it is.just because baldness is natural does not have to mean it is any lesser.i have no emotions ,so I am trying to get an idea of what I am thinking is correct or not? Am I comparing different things? No offense to anyone.

Last edited:

resu

Reaction score
No and that's in bad taste, acid attack is one of the most horrible things that can happen to you, hair loss is like a permanent bad hair day.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know people will say that this is ridiculous and maybe they are right but when I was in my dark whole and had facial changes in combination with hair loss this idea occured to me over and over.

And I really don't get this bad hair day meme...you either have good hair or you don't and if you don't styling becomes key and if you neglect that, that's kinda on your own. But your hair doesn't become magically worse from one day to the other, it's only that it's true properties are revealed, something which should be apparent to you after waking up or showering anyways.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I dont see whats the point of doing those comparisons, it does remind me this guy who is a pretty famous professor. He had horrible accident when he was young, which ended with 3rd degrees burns on half his face and body. So when I saw him, of course as an hairloss obsessed person, I thought that he has luck to have a great hair, especially in his age, and he looks in my opinion better than other 40 years old baldies.
Of course Im not suggesting that it's better to have this horrible accident than having hairloss, but just that he looks better then an average bald guy. He also obviously had some reconstructive surgeries on his face though.

https://www.ted.com/talks/dan_ariely_our_buggy_moral_code?language=he#t-537097

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, another mental ill freak, get a psychiatrist before you start pouring acid on random people you incel

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I dont see whats the point of doing those comparisons, it does remind me this guy who is a pretty famous professor. He had horrible accident when he was young, which ended with 3rd degrees burns on half his face and body. So when I saw him, of course as an hairloss obsessed person, I thought that he has luck to have a great hair, especially in his age, and he looks in my opinion better than other 40 years old baldies.
Of course Im not suggesting that it's better to have this horrible accident than having hairloss, but just that he looks better then an average bald guy. He also obviously had some reconstructive surgeries on his face though.

https://www.ted.com/talks/dan_ariely_our_buggy_moral_code?language=he#t-537097
Nah bro he looks like absolute sh*t

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is too edgy even for my standards

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, there are options available to possibly treat baldness, especially if you catch it early, if you catch it late there are still options even if a little extreme. An acid attack on your face is a permanent disfigurement that no amount of surgery will fix fully. They are not comparable in the least.

Last edited: