Can anyone provide a image for dividing a Proscar in 4?

Rsx

Reaction score
Can anyone provide a image for dividing a Proscar into 4 portions?

I am trying to cut the pill as even as possible, but it is still quite difficult because of the shape of the pill.

I know there is an image to cut it into 5 portions. I am just wonder whether we have an image to cut it into 4 portions.

Thanks

G

It is mathmatically impossible to generate an image of a pill being cut into four pieces, even using a vast array of Kray mainframe computers, and even if the image could somehow be made and posted here it would be far too complex for the human brain to comprehend, the few people on the planet who might be able to grasp the profoundity of the cutting pattern would probably die soon after seeing the image as the area of the brain known as "the bit the stores telephone numbers" would in most cases explode.

:freaked:

people complain about Proscars shape lending it an inability to be equally divided into four, this is not so, for the dexterous Proscar has two lines of symmetry.

G

just chop it into four roughly even pieces, what do you want? a 3 hour interactive DVD on the subject?

G

So, you are hiding here tynanW!
I am gonna have a fight with you in public
Why are you ignoring me?
I wanna know
Tell me, tell me tell me.

:lol:

Ventje

G

Ventje said:
Why are you ignoring me?
I wanna know

Ventje

????

do you have a question?

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
just chop it into four roughly even pieces, what do you want? a 3 hour interactive DVD on the subject?

LOL!

oni

Reaction score
tynanW, you are being stalked! lol!

Would you like an anti-Ventje device :2gunsfiring_v1:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Ventje said:
Why are you ignoring me?
I wanna know

Ventje

Ty and Ventje sitting in a tree .... .... .... ....

G

Petchsky said:
Ty and Ventje sitting in a tree .... .... .... ....

:freaked:

ab-4.gif

G

Priceless image ty!

First time poster here. I'll post my story shortly - the brief version is I have been on Rogaine 5% for the last year and am just now adding proscar (1/5) and nizoral 2%. I'm taking my prelim pictures to compare the results as I progress through this regimen and I'll post them as well.

Anyway - Thanks for the informative instruction on dividing the Proscar pill into fifths Ty - I'm planning on purchasing my surgical knife later this afternoon.

And that image of the proscar pill splitting into fourths is priceless!

G

Assuming that you are requesting a translation (otherwise I have no idea what the question is) - the translation of Der Fürsprecher into English is "The Advocate"

I tried registering the name utilizing the umlaut and have been unable to log back in so I recreated the name without it - not strictly accurate (and hence not very German) but oh well.