Can anybody here please sell me some Everclear ASAP Please?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,can somebody please sell me some Everclear alcohol please? Either 151 or 190 proff would be great. I live in Canada and i cant get it here and i dont drive so i cant go down to Texas or Pennsylvania. Can somebody from either Texas,Pennsylvania, or anybody else that can get it please sell me some? I will pay you double for it and pay for the shipping, or whatever deal you wanna work out. I can pay through paypal. I also have a unopened full bottle of Dr.Proctors Nano Shampoo and im willing to give that for free just for doing me this favour along with paying double for the everclear and shipping. I need it to use it to mix some RU and i dont wanna use another substitute because RU cost a lot of money and i wanna get the best results possible. Please if anybody could help me out That would be REALLY appreciated and im sure we can work out a nice deal or something. I really wanna get started on RU and hope my results improve with this. Please PM me asap.Thanks!

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Dude, no one is replying because doing what you ask is called "bootlegging" and is illegal. You either need to find a substitute or go through the proper channels to obtain this otherwise illegal potion in your country.

stax said:
Anybody please can you help me out?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It aint bottleggen man. Sending Rogaine and stuff is bootleggin to then. Its simple everclear alcohol. Not that much of a big deal. Its just like ordering Fluridil to my country and i got that no problem.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everclear is a brand name. Call some liquor stores and tell them you want pure (95%) grain alcohol. Also check to see what the cosmetic industry uses. Specialty Denatured Alcohols (SDAs) are used in the cosmetics industry in the United States and require a permit from the BATF

It is not legal to export alcohol from the United States without the proper paperwork, but I guess you're not concerned with what could happen to the fool who would take you up on your request.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Yes, it absolutely is. Everclear is not legal in your country except under unique, regulatory-approved conditions. Why on earth would someone in the US want to expose himself to sending a substance to a stranger in Canada where it's locally illegal? I'd list the potential charges but I'm pretty sure they'd fall on deaf ears.

I'm not raggin' on you...just telling you the way it is.

Find an alternative.

stax said:
It aint bottleggen man. Sending Rogaine and stuff is bootleggin to then. Its simple everclear alcohol. Not that much of a big deal. Its just like ordering Fluridil to my country and i got that no problem.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks for the info guys. I didnt know that stuff. I thought you could import a certain amount of alcohol. I wouldnt want to get anybody in trouble either. I was pointed out to an alternative. I guess cause this stuff highly potent and flammable. Fluridil is 95% Alcohol though right?