Can a newbe get some feedback please

smellvir

Reaction score
Greetings

this is my first post so please don't flog me.
I'm 32 Years old and over the last 3 or so years I have been thinning at the top front of my head.
I so far have only been using procarin (like a fool) and Rogaine extra strength. I have used Rogain for a few months now. I think around 3-4 months.
I don't seem to have any re growth it looks like its just thinning more. at least its slow.

Im decided to try a change and would like some opinions.
1) I have ordered Propecia from http://www.shoprxonline.com Generic Cipla
2) I also ordered Nizoral 2%
3) I'm going to order Revivogen but on the order page: http://www.revivogen.com/order/index.html there seems to be too many products.
Do I need all 3?
Revivogen Scalp Therapy
1 Bio-Cleansing Shampoo
1 Thickening Conditioner

I'm going to try this out for 6 months and see how I go.
Are there any suggestions or alterations I need to add or remove?

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is a community of support. We're not gnna flog you.

Getting the Finasteride is the biggest thing you can do for your hairloss.

Nizoral is a good additive. You gotta wash your hair anyways, right?

If you have the $, go ahead with the revivogen. However you really shouldnt need it. That conditioner is purely cosmetic. Its not actually going to make your folicles healthier, it just may help it appear thicker.

I'm not sure about the rest. Just remember that you dont want to become dependant on too many treatments or make things too complicated, as these treatments are llong term commitments. Still of course the Finasteride wont start doing its thing for months, and I understand how that can be worrysome but at least youve go the minoxidil in full effect keeping it slow untill then.

smellvir

Reaction score
Would any one recommend using Revivogen instead of Rogaine is it better or are they the same?
I wanted to stop using Rogaine to save money on the amout I spend a month on treatments.
If I buy Revivogen Scalp Therapy would that replace the need for me to use rogaine.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Gardner's Take is :

* 2X/daily minoxidil 5%
* Don't get on 2% Nizoral, 1% 3-4X/week is OK
* Propecia, or Fincar, Finpecia, etc is a good start
* Patience! It takes 6-9 months of treatment before making judgements!

Lose the Revivogen, waste of money.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dont drop Rogaine! If it is too expencive, go to Costco and get Kirkland Minoxidil for $5/bottle. You can buy it online too (though not quite as cheap). Its the same thing. I use it somewhat liberally.

canikeepit

Reaction score
flux said:
Dont drop Rogaine! If it is too expencive, go to Costco and get Kirkland Minoxidil for $5/bottle. You can buy it online too (though not quite as cheap). Its the same thing. I use it somewhat liberally.

Dude, can you Really! I was on their site online and they didn't have it listed anywhere. That would be a awsome if I could find it. Especially in canada.

canikeepit

Reaction score
Axon said:
He's a Canuck though, it's all illegal and sh*t there.

yeah, apperantly 5% is considered perscription here. I bet 15% has to be delivered as "dangerous goods"