Cam Gigandet Norwood?

M

macimate

What Norwood would you say he is?

[attachment=1:1whch0jf]camgigandet.jpg[/attachment:1whch0jf]

[attachment=0:1whch0jf]cam-gigandet.jpg[/attachment:1whch0jf]

For the first pic I'd probably say Norwood 1,5-2..

But the second clearly a NW1, but I would like opinions from other people? What would you say he is?

Attachments

• camgigandet.jpg
    camgigandet.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,584
  • cam-gigandet.jpg
    cam-gigandet.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,401

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
yeap no male pattern hairloss. Man, people must think im really f*****g bald if some are wondering how bald this guy is.

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
NW1. No hair loss. I think the sunlight in the first pic makes it look like he has a bit of thinning on the temples, but it is just an optical illusion.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
NW1 are you guys serious? He cleary has some recession at the temples, I'd say an NW2 like me.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at how his temples are in line with his side burns in the below pic. Hes obviously losing his hair, he probably won't be bald for 40 years but he definitely doesn't have a full head of hair.

Attachments

• cam%20gigandet%20the%20oc.jpg
    cam%20gigandet%20the%20oc.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2,455

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats not temple recession . thats the side of his head. temple recession is more going onto the top of the head. My friend has this and has done since hes been small. he has the thickest hair i know and deifnately not receeded. Some people just have that pattern.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
id say a nw1, people have different shapes heads and such, so i dotn feel that scale represents everyone, i was NEVER the Norwood 1 they show on that scale

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
heyitsthatguy said:
NW1 are you guys serious? He cleary has some recession at the temples, I'd say an NW2 like me.

Agreed.
Saw an NW1 on an adult today. It's rare. According to baldingblog, something like 96% of white men get a mature hairline, also known as NW2.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair used to be JUST like that. sigh I used to be real pretty, I truly do miss those days.

IBM

Reaction score
Look at the first pic at the first post. He's in deep trouble. The hair on top is not symmetrical and its not plane. NW2.4