calling on hair-tomorrow

DontWannaBeLikeMike

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if you could update us on the fat burning cream and if it is working or not? I know you said you will post at the end of the summer, but I am just too curious. Thanks.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
DontWannaBeLikeMike said:
Just wanted to know if you could update us on the fat burning cream and if it is working or not? I know you said you will post at the end of the summer, but I am just too curious. Thanks.

Hey - how's it goin.

I got down near the bottom of the 1st bottle and the stuff wasn't squirting out too easily - so I got a new 2nd bottle. ($49 plus s/h :freaked2: )

I've been pretty good about using it every morning out of the shower - although I've skipped a weekend here and there since starting on May 27th. Still smells like a super strong minty Ben-Gay lotion - very strong - but lessens after awhile. sh*t really fires up your skin for the first few minutes after applying too.

I was working out pretty regularly too - adding bench presses (not inclined like someone recommended - only because I don't have an incline bench). Ucked up my back good though - so I haven't worked out in about 3 weeks - still pretty tender back there.

Be informed that in addition to this anti-fat burning cream and excercising (when I can) I'm also doing 20mg tamoxifen daily. (which I don't recommend to anyone - because I really don't know what the hell I'm doing).

Here's the weird thing - about 2 weeks ago, I noticed my right breast got ever so slightly smaller - but my left hasn't.

I'm sure it's not noticeable to anyone except me.

I think the true measure for this anti-fat cream is 3 bottles' worth. And I've just started my 2nd.

So - something helped my right breast a bit - and I'm sure it's not the work outs - because I've always worked out - which leaves the tamoxifen and/or the cream.

I hope the left breast shrinkage catches up to the right though.

So - nothing dramatic - but something - albeit unbalanced.

DontWannaBeLikeMike

Established Member
Reaction score
Its been a few more months...any more results? My chest looks fine...its just i always have puffy nipples. When i pinch them ...they look normal again then in a couple minutes its back to puff.