Calling Cassin

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin, do you think it would be a good idea to start a poll for the Chat on Sundays? Would it still be 7pm central time? :)

Cassin

Reaction score
kalika said:
Cassin, do you think it would be a good idea to start a poll for the Chat on Sundays? Would it still be 7pm central time? :)

Well Sunday has always worked out to be the best day in the past, but timewise it is up to you guys to figure out what time is best for you. Feel free to start a poll.

It will take a few weeks to ramp it up again.

G

We had a pretty good chat about an hour after the official timing. It started off slow but we eventually had a few dudes in and it went pretty well for the first chat in a long time. It should only get better as the word spreads.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
We had a pretty good chat about an hour after the official timing. It started off slow but we eventually had a few dudes in and it went pretty well for the first chat in a long time. It should only get better as the word spreads.
Yeah, I was on for a while, but had to go, my girlfriend was bitching at me that I haven't spent enough time with her, so I decided to leave. Next time will be better. :)