by accident i avoided the shed:)

NINJAX

Reaction score
hi guys! ninjax here

im 26 and as early as 20 years old has my male pattern baldness began.

have been using my BIG2 (finasteride 1/4 daily and minox5% once daily)
and have had temple growth a thicker hair at the crown area..
had a really bad receding hairline that was becoming an island... i could see the lines forming.. and th back had a 1x1 inch black hole sucking up the hair there.

aside from my big2 i dont use nizoral...just really didnt believe it much
but i do use this special soap ive been using for 2 years now..i think i would genuinely give it the reason why i havent had falling hair much...even before using the big2...

the soap i believe removed...stripped my scalp of the oiliness and really gave my hair volume and not limpness at all... shampoos (beauty types) gave me the opposite thats why i went to the soap just to try it...i believe since it has a special enzyme in the soap( its really a whitening soap we use here) that broke down the oil the DHT...i read DHT is easily broken down by enzymes.. FYI im not selling the product or promoting it..just paying it forward for my fellow MPBs..

it has dramatically made my hair and scalp oil free.. and now i use the big2 i havent seen falling hair for 3 months...and have had growth at the temples and fuller hair at the back... ninjax reporting! i can discuss my methods with u personally if u want...just message me....im also a registered nurse by the way:)