BX3

Jai

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know much about, or has anyone got any experience of the BX3 helmet, that uses eletro magnetic waves to stimulate hair growth?

Look forward to hearing your views

Regards Jai

misterium

Reaction score
That's the fuckin', lamest most stupid looking device I've ever seen.

Go bald but please, don't wear this helmet.

oni

Reaction score
Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:14 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe it makes your brain working faster

Yeah cool we can overclock our brains lol :freaked2:

Jai

Reaction score
LOL, not quite thae advice that i was hopig for!!!!!!

gosh your a helpful bunch :oops:

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
lol..i guess it would replace a bike helmet

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
look, its most likely a con
every once and a while some con man comes up with a device that looks like a 50s hairdry and clames it can regrow hair
if you want to grow hair stick with minoxidil, finasteride, avodart and spironolactone
they wont work for everone but they are best we have got

Jai

Reaction score
Hmmm,
I am hearing much more negative response about this than i am possitive, and the one or two possitive things that have been said were probably posts written by the distributers of the helmet LOL

I have however used similar machines that emit electro magnetic waves, when dealing with horse injuries, either muscle strain, or to help speed up tendon and ligament strains, and one side affect that has been noticed was that there was a increase in the hair growth, especially noticed around damaged patches of skin caused by rubs from saddles or blankets.

so all i can say to anyone sles is "neigh, and have caution about this product" :p

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
JAI....you will no doubt achieve better results wearing an inflattable sheep on your head ....

oni

Reaction score
get a bmx helmet and glue magnets to it.

I bet it will be cheaper and its bound to do sh*t for you like the BX3.