buying finasteride *discreetly* in the UK

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

im looking to buy finasteride (either propecia or proscar) from ordering online. i live in the UK.

ive looked at quite a few sites that need you to fill out forms and wait a few weeks etc....i really need finasteride soon because ive not had any for a few weeks and dont want a big period without it as its holding up well.

also, a site where, after youve ordered, your finasteride is delivered discreetly, i.e. in an unlabelled or normal-ish package. its just i live with quite a lot of other people, and having a parcel sent for me with "hair loss supplements" or something written on it isnt ideal

oni

Reaction score
I have some finasteride to sell I could meet you in a park somewhere lol!

G

Have you tried sneaking to a chemist to buy some?

Sneaking wearing a long brown coat, a brown hat and sneakers.

Looking all "rickey tickey" Looking all Mr Burns-esqe, as you sneak to buy some Finasteride.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
oni said:
I have some finasteride to sell I could meet you in a park somewhere lol!
Don't do it. I know it sounds tempting to save a few quid but why do you think Ty suddenly stopped posting? That's right, all the rumours are true, oni added him to his collection of Norwoods.

Slarti

oni

Reaction score
Slartibartfast :shock: don't say things like that !!!!! you will scare the prey..... I mean the nice people on the HairLossTalk.com site away. :lol:

G

youngguy_uk said:
hey,

thanks. how long do they normally take to deliver to you? cheers!

They normally take 7-14 days.

The site tomsmith recomends will get you the Propecia quicker but theres quite a diffrence in price if moneys an issue.

Distressed

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Sorry oni, but the public have a right to know, and before you ask, my silence can't be bought - I'm a man of irreproachable ethics, by which I mean I expect a couple of Norwoods to be 'Parcelforced' over to me. Pronto.

Slarti

PJ

Reaction score
Hey distressed is the Propecia sold on that website the non generic Merk Propecia?.
I'm thinking of getting off the generic finasteride for the real stuff!

G

PJ said:
Hey distressed is the Propecia sold on that website the non generic Merk Propecia?.
I'm thinking of getting off the generic finasteride for the real stuff!

It's the real deal :)

GeminiX

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the time I went to the chemist with the prescription for hormones and oestrogel etc... I wanted to die, hardest thing I've ever done in my life!

D