Bryan, is there an alternative ?

Bismarck

Reaction score
Is there really a topical alternative to Finasteride ?
Topical spironolactone hasn't shown to be as effective as finasteride. And the fatty acids in Revivogen?

That would be good to know because the the possible brain damage resulting from Finasteride damage scares me too much.

Any opinions, studies, success stories with topical antiandrogens ?

bis

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
who's Bryan? :?

viperfish

Reaction score
What about that sophora extract in the mix?

There is no alternative to finasteride at this point. The only topical that will match finasteride is RU when it becomes available. I bet bryan says the same thing. RU might even be better.

maintainence1

Established Member
Reaction score
viperfish wrote:
Why don't you give adenogen a shot?

Bismark wrote:
I do. But Adenogen does not interfere with the fundamental balding process.

What does that mean? Have you tried Adenogen yet? How does Adenogen work to regrow/ maintain hair?

popscene

Reaction score
Maybe Fluridil?

Some people on several boards commented significant success with this topical antiandrogen.

I have been on it a week so I cant tell yet.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
Is there really a topical alternative to Finasteride ?
Topical spironolactone hasn't shown to be as effective as finasteride. And the fatty acids in Revivogen?

That would be good to know because the the possible brain damage resulting from Finasteride damage scares me too much.

Any opinions, studies, success stories with topical antiandrogens ?

bis
Bismarck ol' chap your being a bit of a woussy. Anyway, I've added a little miconazole nitrate 2% by reli on in my herbal spray. Mico is quite similar to nizoral and thus has the same benefit. I've read that you posted studies of on adenogen? Could you pretty please reiterate them on the new adenogen post.