Brutal hair loss (pictures) (7 words)

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is actually you then who gives a sh*t about the hairline. That’s far from brutal though

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant believe no one knows him. Its Connor Murphy and he had one transplant so far. His dad is straight cue bald.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that was rapid.. the huge fast didn’t help.. the other man is the pinnacle of aging well.

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lockdown and his hair loss seem to have pushed him over the edge, dude's definitely not in a good mental state. Doing roids isn't a good idea unless you're a pro or have very good coaches/doctors to assist you. Otherwise you could end up shrinking your testicles, sterile, bald, with gyno or a fried liver.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lockdown and his hair loss seem to have pushed him over the edge, dude's definitely not in a good mental state. Doing roids isn't a good idea unless you're a pro or have very good coaches/doctors to assist you. Otherwise you could end up shrinking your testicles, sterile, bald, with gyno or a fried liver.
my ex is with a roid head :(

Zeruko

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasnt hairloss or roids that fucked his mental health. He was a complete egoist who took DMT which completely broke his psyche because he realised everything he worked for was meaninglessness.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The world is so retarded these days with all this social media bullshit. Who the hell posts a video of themselves in an emotional state for a bunch of strangers(the world) to see. Who is this guy? Seems like he loves attention. Just keep that sh*t to yourself and family and close friends. Wait until this guy hits his 40's. He's gonna have the biggest midlife crisis breakdown ever.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was the same guy that only last year claimed to have solved his hair loss by use of probiotics and a bunch of other dumb fvck natural remedies.