bruce willis

B

Beingbaldsucks

love him too, he's an awesome actor and look good as well probably cuz he's just a good looking man so the baldness can't kill his beauty, besides that his talent as an actor to play both action rules and dramatic rules, unbreakable and the sixth sense are his best rules, in those movies he shows his sensitive side more, I can honestly say that in unbreakable if it wasn't him it would have been a terrible movie, can't imagine a pretty boy like the most of the actors in this rule, in the sixth sense he's advance Norwood 3 and he look also very good. However, despite all of this, since he went bald he dident made alot of movies, and from a leading star in the 90 he started to get less significant rules, yhea another action movie here and there but that's it

T

TravisB

He probably has something significant in his facial features that females find sexy. Like Jason Statham. Despite Willis' baldness and older age, you can still find numerous opinions of young and old women praising his sexiness.

I personally don't think he suits baldness so good. He has very big head. But he doesn't look too bad, I've seen much worse looking baldies.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
His head is absolutely huge!

Come on guys be honest here, if some average Joe Norwood added photos of their slick bald head looking like that everyone here would be like "you need to get on some serious treatments man" and "dude you've got the a seriously fucked up head shape" etc etc.

He was good looking with hair, but now very average without, which just goes to show women are not purely interested in aesthetic beauty. He has the bad *** personality and enough confidence to pull the bald look off which is what makes him attractive to females.

A lot of people on this forum seem to think the only thing women find attractive in a man is a Norwood 1 hairline.

T

TravisB

Primo said:
A lot of people on this forum seem to think the only thing women find attractive in a man is a Norwood 1 hairline.

No it's not the only thing, but lack of hair makes a big difference.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
His head is absolutely huge!

Come on guys be honest here, if some average Joe Norwood added photos of their slick bald head looking like that everyone here would be like "you need to get on some serious treatments man" and "dude you've got the a seriously f***ed up head shape" etc etc.

He was good looking with hair, but now very average without, which just goes to show women are not purely interested in aesthetic beauty. He has the bad *** personality and enough confidence to pull the bald look off which is what makes him attractive to females.

Primo, check your PM.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
love him too, he's an awesome actor and look good as well probably cuz he's just a good looking man so the baldness can't kill his beauty, besides that his talent as an actor to play both action rules and dramatic rules, unbreakable and the sixth sense are his best rules, in those movies he shows his sensitive side more, I can honestly say that in unbreakable if it wasn't him it would have been a terrible movie, can't imagine a pretty boy like the most of the actors in this rule, in the sixth sense he's advance Norwood 3 and he look also very good. However, despite all of this, since he went bald he dident made alot of movies, and from a leading star in the 90 he started to get less significant rules, yhea another action movie here and there but that's it

But he is white and bald which according to you equals "freak show", so what's changed?

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

But he is white and bald which according to you equals "freak show", so what's changed?
But he used to be tanned so he looked good, but now he got Old and also pale, now he look like a freakshow, lIke I said it's not racism at all,it's the true.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I get so sick of hearing this tanning theory all the time...

The reason Willis looks bad is nothing to do with tan, it's because he has a thin face together with an elongated, bulbus headshape and no visible eyebrows to compensate or frame his head. This is why some white guys don't suit the bald look, it's very little to do with tan.

A lot of black guys in America , who mostly hail from Western Africa originally, have good, even headshape and thick, dark eyebrows, this is primarily why they look good bald, not simply because of their skin pigment.

A tan helps yes, just like going to the gym, but if you have a poor headshape together with poor eyebrows (like the italian dude below), that will define how good you look bald, NOT your skin pigment.

Pierluigi+Collina+Inter+Milan+v+Atletico+Madrid+gNNl8wbix5xl.jpg

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
I get so sick of hearing this tanning theory all the time...

The reason Willis looks bad is nothing to do with tan, it's because he has a thin face together with an elongated, bulbus headshape and no visible eyebrows to compensate or frame his head. This is why some white guys don't suit the bald look, it's very little to do with tan.

A lot of black guys in America , who mostly hail from Western Africa originally, have good, even headshape and thick, dark eyebrows, this is primarily why they look good bald, not simply because of their skin pigment.

A tan helps yes, just like going to the gym, but if you have a poor headshape together with poor eyebrows (like the italian dude below), that will define how good you look bald, NOT your skin pigment.

Pierluigi+Collina+Inter+Milan+v+Atletico+Madrid+gNNl8wbix5xl.jpg

Incorrect.
Beside head shape and eyebrows, skin colour have BIG impact on how we look when bald.
This is why... when white and bald, even sly, there is always that horseshoe pattern that is visible and giving deformed picture of our head.
When black and bald, that pattern and bald/non-bald border is much harder to notice.
Also, big help for white baldies is if they natural hair colour is light and pale, so it pretty much matches his skin/bald head colour.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
Incorrect.
Beside head shape and eyebrows, skin colour have BIG impact on how we look when bald.
This is why... when white and bald, even sly, there is always that horseshoe pattern that is visible and giving deformed picture of our head.

Headshape and eyebrows are central to the symmetry and frame of our face. If the eyebrows are weak and the headshape is bad, then darker skin pigment will make no difference. The poor headshape and weak eyebrows guy will never suit the bald look whether he is white, black, yellow or green.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
gascoigne said:
Incorrect.

Headshape and eyebrows are central to the symmetry and frame of our face. If the eyebrows are weak and the headshape is bad, then darker skin pigment will make no difference. The poor headshape and weak eyebrows guy will never suit the bald look whether he is white, black, yellow or green.

You are wrong Primo.
You say "Frame"; well frame is about borders of our face. Lower border is jaw and upper border is HAIRLINE. Eyebrows are not on the top of our face, they are on the middle (aprox.). They can not be element of frame, but they are important in making our face more expressed.
When black and bald, there is no visible border between hairy and baldy part of head, skin is pretty much uniformed and therefore horseshoe pattern (killer of frame) is disguised.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Yhea but headshape and facial features in general are the basic, but even with all of that, a pale pinky skin looks ugly on baldies, make the head shiny, horshoe is noticeable easily even when shaved, all the marks are visible, it's ugly, everytime I see white pale bald people the first thing that comes to my mind is oldness, something that not shown in brownish skin people. Btw baldness+ light skin+ thick black eyebrows = Ugly, believe me I know some people who look like that.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
Areyou guys for real????? Ffs. I posted a thread about a guy that women are saying is gorgeous and all you can do us debate what makes him look so bad with baldness????

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gh05 said:
Areyou guys for real????? Ffs. I posted a thread about a guy that women are saying is gorgeous and all you can do us debate what makes him look so bad with baldness????

Tell me about it :shakehead: There's no point arguing with these guys, they only want to live in their fantasy land of paranoid delusions and all the logic and common sense in the world will not convince them otherwise.

They get off on this depressing, delusional and self indulgent whining the same way a junkie gets off on his crackpipe :woot: Might as well leave them be.

If they want to childishly wallow in their own self pity for the rest of their lives, who are we to stop them?

slipy

Reaction score
So why do these women like Bruce Willis while hating the average bald guy?
Could it be his celebrity status (that he established before being fully bald) that makes them see him in a different light?

Bad news for us non celebrities.

Primo said:
Tell me about it :shakehead: There's no point arguing with these guys, they only want to live in their fantasy land of paranoid delusions and all the logic and common sense in the world will not convince them otherwise.

They get off on this depressing, delusional and self indulgent whining the same way a junkie gets off on his crackpipe :woot: Might as well leave them be.

If they want to childishly wallow in their own self pity for the rest of their lives, who are we to stop them?

then why do you visit this site so frequently?

maybe, just maybe, everything isn't as great as you'd like to make yourself believe?

B

Beingbaldsucks

Pretty much because the bald guy from the street is a loser.

slipy

Reaction score
even if technically it isn't so, in the eyes of fellow inhabitants - always, no matter what he does.