Broken reputation system

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Yo,
I haven't been on here for a while and have noticed my reputation is red. I decided to have a look at why and it appears my posts have been voted down for either no reason at all or something extremely juvenile.

For instance this post:
Nah, I'm from Australia.

I've only been on this regimen for just over a month so it's too early to see any results, however my scalp itch/irritation has completely disappeared and my hair is looking and feeling much healthier. So I'm feeling extremely optimistic.

I have also experienced zero side effects so far.

was voted negative with no comment and I cannot see any reason whatsoever as to why it would be voted down? I got voted negative another 2 times from another user who could not accept that certain treatments didn't work for me.

I know it sounds like I'm making a big deal but a negative reputation effects how people interact with you and if they listen to you or not. Also I'm not sure which forum to post this on so I figured this would be my safest bet.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha no telling, seems like a good post to me. Some people don't like optimistic tones on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, it stopped feeling the itch too and subsequently have had little hair loss in three years. I think you'll have good results, at least stabilizing results!