Brians443's story

brians443

Reaction score
I just turned 32 years old and the over the past year I have noticed a lot of shedding and my hairline has receded about a 1/2 inch....I looked at pics of my grandpop and he had a pretty full head of very thin hair...I don't have any probelms in the crown area just temples and front hair line...

I have started using propecia last month and have been using nizoral 2%...I bought spironolactone but I have very sensitive skin and the 2 times I have tried to use it a day or 2 later I broke out on my forehead from it getting onto my skin in the night...any suggestions as a regimen would be greatly appreciated..

Brian

jeffsss

Reaction score
Re: need help, hairline receding little by little...

brians443 said:
I just turned 32 years old and the over the past year I have noticed a lot of shedding and my hairline has receded about a 1/2 inch....I looked at pics of my grandpop and he had a pretty full head of very thin hair...I don't have any probelms in the crown area just temples and front hair line...

I have started using propecia last month and have been using nizoral 2%...I bought spironolactone but I have very sensitive skin and the 2 times I have tried to use it a day or 2 later I broke out on my forehead from it getting onto my skin in the night...any suggestions as a regimen would be greatly appreciated..

Brian

if you just want to maintain what you have your regimine of propecia and nizoral would work best.

It starts at the hair line.. then you'll notice your crown is thinner.. this it how it begins!! hopefully you catch it in time with the propecia!

Britannia

Reaction score
I would hold back the spironolactone for now. Give the finasteride + nizoral 12 months and then if results arent satisfactory then start thinking about trying an unproven treatment.