Breezula Announcement - Trials Planned And Ready To Go This Year

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this from someone who posted of the private forums.

CEO of Cassiopea: "We will thus perform an interim analysis after 6 months to make an assessment of the best dosing regimen and expect to be able to provide top line results in late H1 2018” - http://www.cassiopea.com/news-and-media/press-releases/yr-2017/171211.aspx

Followed by....

"A planned 6 month interim analysis will be conducted and top line results will be available June/July" - http://www.cassiopea.com/news-and-media/press-releases/yr-2018/ar-18-02-28.aspx

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this from someone who posted of the private forums.

CEO of Cassiopea: "We will thus perform an interim analysis after 6 months to make an assessment of the best dosing regimen and expect to be able to provide top line results in late H1 2018” - http://www.cassiopea.com/news-and-media/press-releases/yr-2017/171211.aspx

Followed by....

"A planned 6 month interim analysis will be conducted and top line results will be available June/July" - http://www.cassiopea.com/news-and-media/press-releases/yr-2018/ar-18-02-28.aspx

Thank you for posting these good news. I hope that they do a better job of identifying the right dose than Merck did with propecia.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
breezula expected market release is.... 2022...
most of us (members) will be gone from here (HairLossTalk.com) before that year. (either they gave up or they jumped on another treatment, maybe even experimental wonder drug who knows..)
btw Winlevi is expected in 2020.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing really new here since this has been known for months.

And nope, this is their second Phase II trial. Phase III starts next year

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another out of date treatment. We are in the PDG2 era . cetirizine, setipiprant and fevipiprant are the new things. This should be launched 10 years ago. And if everything goes well we are still 4 years away from this. First time I hears abou CB was 12 years ago.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another out of date treatment . We are in the PDG2 era . cetirizine, setipiprant and fevipiprant are the new things. This should be launched 10 years ago. And if everything goes well we are still 4 years away from this. First time I hears abou CB was 12 years ago.
Yeah look to be completely honest I hold little faith in AA’s. I’m just putting it out there for anyone who cares.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys, so lets wait for another 4 years so perhaps we can start treating our hair with something legit from the XXI century

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it will replace finasteride/RU etc and have no sides then i wont mind if its an AA, it will still be progress. I have been trialing the minoxidilmax essengen, topical minoxidil which has finasteride added and i can already tell that the sides i had with 1mg Propecia are present but not as bad. Giving me something without sides would be fabulous.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most of us (members) will be gone from here (HairLossTalk.com) before that year. (either they gave up or they jumped on another treatment, maybe even experimental wonder drug who knows..)

I'm sorry dude, that's wishful thinking. Look at my join date. If you're not here in 2022, it def will not be because something came out and you'll be all cured. Now you can take breaks from HairLossTalk.com like I do, I go for months and even a year without visiting, but it's not because I found something, it's just to get a breather from the constant disappointment of treatments never coming out or something on FDA trials halted or not living up to the hype.

Also, if there are things that are better than big 3 in 2022, surely people will still come here to find info, share results, and seek out what's the best treatments.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry dude, that's wishful thinking. Look at my join date. If you're not here in 2022, it def will not be because something came out and you'll be all cured. Now you can take breaks from HairLossTalk.com like I do, I go for months and even a year without visiting, but it's not because I found something, it's just to get a breather from the constant disappointment of treatments never coming out or something on FDA trials halted or not living up to the hype.

Also, if there are things that are better than big 3 in 2022, surely people will still come here to find info, share results, and seek out what's the best treatments.

that's why I said "most of us". look at the older threads, most members were last seen years ago. In my case I will be gone before 2022 for sure(see next paragraph).I am mostly active in "New Research, Studies, and Technologies" section.. that says a lot. Now there are lot of people who are very active in other sections of the forum like fitness, general discussions, etc..some don't necessarily look for cure as they have already made hair transplants for example or smp.
chances are I would be gone because I gave up like some others. There is a time for everything. I have already made a step forward: buzz cut. And this is a big relief... I won't be active anymore on forums but from time to time I will be looking at breaking news. I know what the current interesting trials are (some are potential cures). and I will follow them on their website in coming years. In 4 years I don't want to see new thread talking of new drugs being trialed in this section of the forum and act like " woooow amazing" . because it's a vicious circle. for any drug you need 10/15 years before they potentially hit the market. Needless to say there have been 0 drug approved for hairloss since our beloved minoxidil/fina. so again I will stick with the current “Hair Loss Clinical Research Pipeline Released” (see thread). and If there is a massive breakthrough, no worries, newspaper will talk about it..like Korean researchers.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It may take 10 years for some to give up. I'm battling for 4 years and I will give it at least 3 more.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is more something of the XX century.

Overall, we might as well be living in the XVII. We had something accepted by both men, women and society:
image.jpeg

Christ! We can measure our anguish in centuries now.