Breaking Bad

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
I just read that you UK folks can watch new Breaking Bad episodes on Netflix the next day. Not fair :) All I have is basic cable and Netflix, and I'm dying to see the first episode of season 6. I think Amazon might get it soon.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
projectfreetv had it a few hrs after it was on air. i watched it and it was awesome. hank finally figures out who walt is.

my favorite quote:

hank: 'i dont know who u are anymore'

walt: ' that being the case, perhaps the best course of action would be to tread lightly'

or something like that.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Now they're separating the fans into team Walter and team Hank haha. So what are your predictions for the show?

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
Having just watched the 10th ep of season 5, or the second new ep, i think that separating into team hank and team walt is a very accurate assessment.

i think basically its going to be everyone vs walt, but walt will somehow prevail then die from cancer. u can see hanks getting ready to approach jesse, who in his guilt ridden condition will tell hank everything, or possibly nothing, but still help him. i think skyler will turn on walt, and so will his son. lydia and todd and co, will turn on walt, and he will run off into the desert, as has been envisioned in flash forwards. everyone will find and confront him, and he will get out of it then die of cancer.

i know he will die, because theres something about censorship, a show like this would have only been allowed on tv, if they show the consequences of running a drug empire. Walk has to pay.

the question is how all this will exactly come into affect, and i dont know the answer. we can expect some great twists and turns, one of which will be jesse finding outit was walt who poisoned his gf's kid with that herb that on paper acts like ricin. remember when jesse told his gf to tell the codtor it may be ricin, but it turned out to be some flower, that at the end of the episode, was shown growing in walts backyard.

one thing for sure, is im going to love every minute of it.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if, after all of those flash forwards, it's going to come to him facing down a gun held by Jesse...who will end up killing him. Unfortunately I think Hank will get killed. I know Walter said he wouldn't "send him to Belize" because he is family but I suspect that will be his ultimate final act in turning completely bad. Skyler will probably go to jail and their kids may have to live with Marie. These are just my predictions though.

It's crazy to see how morally gray Walt is. You know he's bad but he's still human, not a sociopathic monster like Gus. The writers, and Cranston's acting, are phenomenal in creating a multi-layered show that causes you to constantly change your assessment of the characters.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
well first i have to say wow. that last ep blew my mind. 46 minutes of action. the cumulation of those 5 seasons.

anyway, i think although walt and jesse want each other dead now, i still think the end will be walt saving jesse, and taking out the ayrians, and the ricin will be for lydia. Personally i wantto see Todd go down, as he freaks me out, especially when he came on to lydia, and last ep, when he said 'im sorry for ur loss'.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah Todd is a little sociopath, he definitely has to die. I can't imagine Walt saving Jessie after he was cold enough to tell him about Jane. But I can't see him killing him either so you may be right. Honestly, after the last episode my predictions went out the window so I honestly have no idea what's going to happen now.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
well the thing about BB is vince has a way of switching everything around on u. u think one things gonna happen then the opposite happens. take last episode, walt was planning to kill jesse via the ariyans, jesse and hank were gonna trick walt, then arrest him, getting jesse a lighter sentence. wat happened?

the ariyans came out to hunt jesse after walt said no, they killed hank, and walt lost his money, but still got jesse caught, and walt then gave the green light to torture and kill him, now jesse is cooking for them, tied up like a dog, and walt is on the run. see how everything got turned around?

thats why i think walt will save jesse or vice versa. because they hate each other, so vince will turn it around. it would also make a nice finish. walt is ultimately going to die though, and jesse may get away. walt goes from normal to bad, and jesse goes from bad to normal. gosh u just dont know wats going to happen. thats wat makes it such a good show.

going to watch 2nd last ep now. will see wat happens , and report back.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you have a good point. Walt may kill the aryans and we'll have a very emotional confrontation between himself and Jessie which will subsequently lead to several emmys haha. We'll find out tonight!

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
on one hand it was an amazing finale, that gave the fans exactly wat they wanted. on the other hand, there was no typical vince gillian twists.

at least my predictions were right. I loled at todds reaction to the machine gun scene.....looks out the window, and says jesus... that was the most surprised weve seen him, and yet, he was calm as hell. until jesse strangled him that is.

'i still think the end will be walt saving jesse, and taking out the ayrians, and the ricin will be for lydia'

dickhair

Reaction score
on one hand it was an amazing finale, that gave the fans exactly wat they wanted. on the other hand, there was no typical vince gillian twists.

at least my predictions were right. I loled at todds reaction to the machine gun scene.....looks out the window, and says jesus... that was the most surprised weve seen him, and yet, he was calm as hell. until jesse strangled him that is.

'i still think the end will be walt saving jesse, and taking out the ayrians, and the ricin will be for lydia'

I really liked then ending, i was happy with it.

A couple of thoughts: Do you believe Walt when he said he didn't all for himself? also, notice how Walt only killed the nazis because they stealing his legacy; not because he was avenging Hank.

Also remember when Jessie asked Walter if he was going to build a robot? Well what does he do in the last episode - build a robot. Brilliant :)

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Good call! It was a comfortable finale, not groundbreaking, but ties everything up well. Would have liked to see Todd and his Uncle beg for their lives more but maybe that's just the Heisenberg in me haha.