Bozini's Story

bozini

Reaction score
I came across this website and the stories are SO familiar. I am a 44-years old. I remember those days when I read the stories of the younger guys. As a teenager I had thick hair and I could pick and choose what girl I wanted to date. I was popular and I knew it. It didn't take long for someone or something to humble me--"male pattern baldness". I started to notice thinning and receding frontal hairline at about 19 yrs old--but it wasn't real noticeable. I realized at about 20 or 21 that I was balding and I'd do anything to get it back (i.e. massage, hair tonics, headstands, etc. etc.) to no avail. There'd be times I would almost feel like crying cause I didn't think any girl would think I'm attractive. I ended up meeting a great girl and got married at 22 yrs old--(we are still together!). I told her you better hurry up and marry me because I'm going to be completely bald by 30 yrs old--I was serious. My father and his brother kept their full set of hair, but on my mother's side--my three uncles all lost their hair EARLY. I knew my impending doom. My brother lost most of his hair by 24--at 48 he still has never gotten over the trauma. Anyway here I am at 44 and still I'd like to have all my hair. I have a wonderful family and a wife that accepts me but sometimes that's not good enough. All you young guys out there I feel for you. You have a better chance than I have. I've got an appointment with the Dr. to get proscar or procepia and nizoral. I'm ready to try the big 3. I may have a chance to bring back to life some of the hair that lives on the top of my scalp. I'll try to post the before and after pics for you.