Botox and hair regrowth - anyone tried it?

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been reading some studies on the effectiveness of botox as an adjuvant treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia. An example study is posted below.

I am just wondering if anyone knows any online source that can supply genuine botox.

I don’t think I can front up to any local botox studio and ask them to inject my scalp, so just wondering if I can DIY.

I realise that buying online is risky so just wondering if anyone has purchased botox before and can vouch for the online supplier.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been reading some studies on the effectiveness of botox as an adjuvant treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia. An example study is posted below.

I am just wondering if anyone knows any online source that can supply genuine botox.

I don’t think I can front up to any local botox studio and ask them to inject my scalp, so just wondering if I can DIY.

I realise that buying online is risky so just wondering if anyone has purchased botox before and can vouch for the online supplier.

I just did this two weeks ago. Will let u know if anything noticeable occurs. Might not be that accurate tho, since I just started oral SMI around the same time

pochkopmo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doing it yourself doesn't sound that much of a great idea man. If I recall properly, the procedure done for tension migraine is pretty much the same, or very similar, targets the same muscles in the head in very similar quantities.