botak chin

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
Botak,

Apa Khabar kawan?!

Before you take into consideration any treatment, please reconsider that western people hair loss and asian people hair loss might not be the same...

Our diet is different, our climate is different, our gene is slightly different as welll....

I know because I have researched chinese, japanese and western medication before starting any treatment....

shineydome

Established Member
Reaction score

Stingray

Reaction score
Uh huh.. so what you're saying is...

Reaction score
Hey Andrew.. khabar baik except the rambut! Yea its interesting that less asians lose their hair compared to caucasians and now that asiana are more exposed to western diets..they are also starting to lose their hair.. IS blading common in KL?

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
Quick question though, Im middle eastern and Im not sure if I should use the Western or Eastern hair treatments.... eeeek! HELP!

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
hello

HI botak,

well, I would say hairloss in South/ East Asia is picking up....
This is so evidently seen in all our medias promoting hair loss clinics and restoration center...

You have Svensson, Hair 101, Yun Nam, Hua Yi, many more...

You are right when you say we adopt the western style eating habit... Western food is high in carb which is different from eastern diet that promotes vege and meat...

Anyway, that is another long topic altogether.. I would suggest to anyone to follow South Beach or The Zone diet... Atkin's is slightly controversial... I would not completely rule out carb from our diet.... Just eat less...

One safe method is always consume GREEN TEA with meals... chinese tradition... drink at least 6 cups aday... I highly recommend Japanese Sencha Green Tea... very high quality....

Green Tea Extract is another option....

by the way botak, what's ur current regimen?