Bologna Patch's Story

Bologna Patch

Reaction score
An underlying factor that seems to be getting overlooked is... are we trying to save our hair to attract more girls, or is it for self-confidence.
I'm not sure how much your hair has to do with getting laid, but isn't that what were really talking about. I guess getting laid and being confident as a man is pretty much one in the same. As men, I don't think your hair is as important as other factors. I started losing my hair on top but I still cannot justify spending the time, effort and anxiety over my hair. For those of you out there in death metal bands I can understand how important your hair is and you should definitely make the effort.
(i.e. David Lee Roth)
My philosophy is if your losing your hair, wear it short, stay fit, don’t sport the bongo cut and most of all BE CONFIDENT, not to be confused with cocky. Maybe I'm oversimplifying this issue and there are other reasons for preserving one's hair.
Please let me know.

Bologna Patch

Reaction score
I'm sorry; it's not that I'm not concerned about my hair loss. I was curious why other men feel it is important to have their hair. I will agree that 99.9% of all women if asked would agree that hair is extremely important. I think it's fair to say that women generally spend more time on their appearance than men. What I'm asking is, why do you (B. H.) need to have a full head of hair?

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
Easy, because society demands it.

i second that, every day society becomes more and more demanding on physical appearance. If you don't like it then take over the world and re-engineeer human society

Petchsky

Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with that, but it depends on your perception. Look how may fat people there are, if society demands a certain appearance then alot of people are not listening.

Bologna Patch

Reaction score
Because society demands it? Are you a slave to what society demands? I asked a very simple question as to why you think hair is important. I guess that question must have been too painful. I hope you are flipping genius that one day makes loads of cash then having your hair won't be such a hang up.

My point is... If you are a turd with hair, you are still a turd.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: It's got to be the hair.

Bologna Patch said:
An underlying factor that seems to be getting overlooked is... are we trying to save our hair to attract more girls, or is it for self-confidence.
I'm not sure how much your hair has to do with getting laid, but isn't that what were really talking about. I guess getting laid and being confident as a man is pretty much one in the same. As men, I don't think your hair is as important as other factors. I started losing my hair on top but I still cannot justify spending the time, effort and anxiety over my hair. For those of you out there in death metal bands I can understand how important your hair is and you should definitely make the effort.
(i.e. David Lee Roth)
My philosophy is if your losing your hair, wear it short, stay fit, don’t sport the bongo cut and most of all BE CONFIDENT, not to be confused with cocky. Maybe I'm oversimplifying this issue and there are other reasons for preserving one's hair.
Please let me know.

And where, exactly is the "Tell your story" part of this post?