BODY HAIR TRANSPLANTING, THE NEW WAVE TO COME..

almostbald

Reaction score
Having noticed that the vast majority of people that are going bald , also have large amounts of body hair, isnt body hair transplantation the new wave of hair transplant technology to come along.

for those that are one step ahead of the rest of us, could you please kindly offer us a prediction whether this technique is a viable option in the years to come (say with in 5 yrs or so).

i was just imagining; with my hairy body i can easily cover my head 3 or 4 times over, and with that thought, in great thickness as well.

someone pls tel me, if im dreaming..

your input, as ever is greatly appreciated.

John.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
I always smile when I see those commercials about products that remove hair. You've seen them? Having facial and body hair removed is big business in womens' salons. The time will surely come when there will be some kind of 'hair' clearing house for people who want to get rid of hair, and those that want to gain hair, to come together under one roof. And some brilliant doctor will be able take the hair from a person who wants it gone, and plant it on the other persons head. When it will happen, I don't know. But the hypothetical future - looks bright, indeed. :rockon:

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
I think body hair would be alright to use as a filler in some areas on the crown, but nothing to depend on for frontal work. Anyway, hopefully in 3 or 4 years hair cloning will become a reality, and i believe it would be cheaper, too.