Blood Test & Misc.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Guys,

I just had a full check-up today. Told my doctor I was on finasteride. for 3 years and he will be checking my hormone levels along with everything else. I _should_ get the results tomorrow and I will keep you all posted.

Also, my hair gets very dry on Nizoral. What do you guys do about it? Use any conditioners? It gets so dry that I'm thinking of removing it from my regime ...

D.

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
your blood test only took one day to get results?

Ive been waiting on mine for over a week ;P

drinkrum

Reaction score
Hope they didn't confuse your blood for frozen yoghurt. :freaked:

Seriously though, post your results when you get them in.

D.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Going to personally talk to my doctor tomorrow to see my blood test results -- I had the full work-up done. Urine sample apparently came out flawless.

Will get back to you peeps. Keep you fingers crossed.

D.

bombscience

Reaction score
About nizoral: Use a deep contiditioner on the days you dont use it. It should help out the condition on the days you *do* use nizoral. I would reccomend something along the lines of Garnier Fructis.

drinkrum

Reaction score
bomb,

Thanks for your advice. I went to Wal-Mart and decided on the Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Moisturizing Conditioner. It's a pink-colored solution in a clear bottle with a silver-framed white label. Not too thrilled about the color, but I hope it will bring some moisture into my situation.

D.