Bloated face, finasteride or rogaine foam causing it?

G

I just noticed that my face looks a lot fatter now than it did a year ago (took a look at my passport picture from last summer for evidence). I weigh around the same as I did then, and I eat a lot healthier now so it can't be body fat. It's like my face is bloated or something, even my nose. Anyone else noticed the same with finasteride and/or minoxidil? Are there any natural supplements or other ways to prevent water retention? I drink a lot of water, like 2 litres per day so that can't be it.

The reason why I'm so bothered is because for some reason I tend to get a lot more fat on the left side of my body and also face, and it looks pretty ridiculous... I need to get my body fat percentage down or balance things out some other way.

T

Timi

That is from minoxidil

i have stopped
My Face was a Moon Face

Timi

G

Taugenichts said:
minoxidil, happened to me as well, see my thread here.....

I didn't notice it on you but I'm sure you know your face better... sh*t, why do I always get the shittiest side-effects of every drug?

G

Man I just hope that the next couple of months will pass quickly, so I will know for sure if the Rogaine sh*t is working for me. I'm anxious to drop that stuff if it doesn't work, I looked so much better before I started taking that stuff, without the bloated face...