bioscor?

steves

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post. I have heard some excellent things about bioscor and am considering giving it a try. Has anyone heard anything about this? -its a chinese herb topical solution that is supposed to be big in China and used by some famous chinese movie stars but it is expensive.

Also, is finasteride the same as proscar? And does saw palmetto have the same effect as these?

thanks

hair4now

Reaction score
Bioscor

Just found this thread and Im guessing since its from over 2 years ago and this is steves only post that he doesn't check this site anymore but I'll post a reply anyway.

Bioscor is one of the many things I've tried - I used it in 1996 when they sold it in NZ from a cosmetic surgery centre in Auckland and I must say it really did work (for me at least) and I did get some considerable regrowth. From what I remember the program consisted of the following products - Shampoo, Conditioner, A0 Lotion & AO tablets - the Lotion was applied twice daily & the tablets were taken daily. The tablets were basically just zinc tablets. I have no idea what was in the AO Lotion but Im sure it didn't contain Minoxidil. Unfortately they stopped selling it in NZ in 1997 as the surgery felt that most clients were not getting good results with it and consequently I stopped using it. The cost was about $500 for 3 months.

I've sent a couple of E-Mails to Bioscor in Australia to find out what they charge and whats in their AO Lotion but they havn't replied. No doubt they charge a huge price for this.

steves - in case you're still watching this site and havn't found the answer to your question in 2 years - Proscar contains 5mg finasteride (Propecia contains 1mg finasteride)