Bio Matrix strand by strand

G

Hey, i was watching tv and i stumbled across an infomercial for Hair Club. They were talking about their new Bio Matrix Strand by Strand procedure. Is this just an FUE procedure? I'm not trying to get a transplant... I just want to know what this procedure is.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Yep, it's a wig...that is built up strand by strand...wow, still a f*****g wig!

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol, Thank god I have my regimen.

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner. said:
Hey, i was watching tv and i stumbled across an infomercial for Hair Club. They were talking about their new Bio Matrix Strand by Strand procedure. Is this just an FUE procedure? I'm not trying to get a transplant... I just want to know what this procedure is.

HCM along with other Hair Replacement Company's have been useing the "strand by strand" marketing ploy since the late 70's to my recollection. It means nothing more than that the hair or fibre used is injected or tied one strand at a time into whatever base is being used to make the "Graft", Unit, Piece or whatever other name you wish to market it as.

baller88

Reaction score
No no no.
A wig is made with synthetic hair on a thick rubbery base of which a high hair density is used to cover up. Giveaway is the hairline, density, mismatched fake hair, shifting and the required wiggy hairstyle.

A hair system (at least a good one) is basically real human hair bonded to your head through a fine translucent lace that weighs less than a piece of tissue. Bond is strong enough that if my hair got caught in a drill press then my head would get scalped. Density can be as light as you want is the lace disappears with the grain of the skin on your scalp.

But no it's not a hair transplant and more of a very very very good wig-like solution. They just describe it as 'strand by strand' to reduce the shock of getting your head shaved for the first time as they bond the system on.