Big3nme's Story - 14 month update (new regimen/pics)

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is 1 heavy regimen and ALOT of greasy PG that will stay on your scalp 24/7... It must make your hair look like you never heard of showering? Did you stick it out?

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
MrBastard said:
That is 1 heavy regimen and ALOT of greasy PG that will stay on your scalp 24/7... It must make your hair look like you never heard of showering? Did you stick it out?

I just started this new regimen, it's been about 3 weeks so far and seems promising actually. I've reduced the amount of topicals I need to apply by using my 5% Kirkland minoxidil as my vehicle for the RU. So now in the mornings I apply my minoxidil+RU topical and evening I apply minoxidil and wait 20 minutes before applying the spironolactone cream.

I know it's too soon to see real results but no joke I can see a TON of hairs sprouting out all over the front region of my hair. If I spike my hair up in the front using a comb I can see a ton of hairs that are about 1/4 the length of my actual hair that in a month or two should be as long as the rest of my hair.. can't wait to see what happens.

My shedding is under control now as well since starting spironolactone + RU consistently. This is promising too.

I am also in on the group buys for Brimatopost and CB. I am very excited to try both but mainly Brim (since CB should be similar to RU I imagine).

If these orders ever happen my new regimen will become:

Morning:

minoxidil + RU + Brimatopost (in minoxidil vehicle)

Evening:

minoxidil + CB + spironolactone (CB will be every other day)

I think this will be a killer combo and will hopefully see some amazing success. I can only wait and see.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good that things are working out :) How many ml morning/night? And mg RU?

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
I am using about 2.5ml of minoxidil each application. I have been trying to dissolve 50-75mg of RU into this during my morning applications. I am finding it hard to get it all to dissolve. When I was using my 70/30 vehicle it would all dissolve very quickly. I guess it is the low ETH % in 5% minoxidil that makes it harder to dissolve.

What about adding a little ethanol to my minoxidil solution to make the RU dissolve better?

Still waiting for the Bim and CB orders to happen, really excited to try these.

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
Sexual side effects. It was possible it was all completely mental but I've decided I'd rather not take the risk. I also feel like RU+spironolactone+CB should be better than finasteride.