"big three" as well as spironolactone/tricomin

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read the impressive info on these products and feel that anything less than including these five into your regime is doing yourself a disservice .This is nothing less than war and the b**ch mother nature and her twisted humor is going to surrender .I've lost to much hair to gain any decent hair back but I'm going to succeed at having a decent hair day regardless . This regime has the field covered from all directions .

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats a regimen that is expencive and requires serious dedication, but you're very likely to have success.

As long as the finasteride is doing the trick, spironolactone is not nessisary. You dont need to eliminate all DHT, just enough that your follicles arn't being strangled. Using both would help, but ommiting spironolactone is not a disservice.

Really theres no reason to use any more then what actually works to maintain/regrow. For some finasteride alone is enough. However when the battle is uphill, hitting it from all angles may just be the best option.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
perhaps "disservice" is to strong a word , also want to add that I've been on the regime for a month and experiencing an awefull amount of shedding but thanks to this site I have no fear of thus .