Big 3 + Dermarolling ~1 Year Results

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great! You mixed up the labels for the temples. But great results.

1994d

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm genuinely starting to believe that dermarolling both lightly for absorption and wounding would bring the best possible benefit. So many people I've seen getting good to great results using this particular strategy. A few of them had decent results only 3 times a week and wounding every 2 weeks. This is promising.

Yeah I think so too. I think the key to regrowing hair in bald areas is rolling hard for wounding to break down calcification/fibrosis in the scalp to allow blood flow for new growth. I took a lot away from somebody's hairloss routine here on hairlosstalk. He doesn't roll for wounding though he never really lost hair completely in most areas and was just thinning all over.

JCon87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great progress!! To start I picked up .25mm and .5mm dermarollers and am through the first week of a .25mm every other day and .5mm once per week schedule. Considering the needle length, any opinion on whether this would be effective? I am also considering a 1mm or 1.5mm based on others experience, my main focus is to get some life back into these bald spots around my temples that have crept back quite a bit over the years. Thoughts? Thank you!

1994d

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great progress!! To start I picked up .25mm and .5mm dermarollers and am through the first week of a .25mm every other day and .5mm once per week schedule. Considering the needle length, any opinion on whether this would be effective? I am also considering a 1mm or 1.5mm based on others experience, my main focus is to get some life back into these bald spots around my temples that have crept back quite a bit over the years. Thoughts? Thank you!

I've never used anything besides 1.5mm so I can't speak from my own experience but I've seen plenty of people say .25mm is good for absorption. I wouldn't think .25 or .5 would go deep enough for wounding but I'm not certain.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm afraid use minoxidil, it is very stressy for me to have non controlled shedding, I shed a lot of hair since November 2018 and it not stoped today