BHT who had it done are you happy with it

bayday

Reaction score
in simple terms did you have BHT with GOOD to GREAT results? Does the BH react/grow differently on your head or does it stay as it was before? I find it hard to believe that BH would change from its original makeup due to the area its in. Did you have it done here or abroad? Thanks all

CCS

Reaction score
I want to hear the answer to this too. Mostly I want to know if the donor area looks speckled now, and how happy you are with the density and curl.

I heard if you transplant body hair to the scalp, it stays in the growth phase longer. On the body, the growth phase is 1-4 months or so, but on the head it is longer. It does not grow as long as scalp hair, but does grow at least twice as long as on the body. I'm worried though about whether it would spiral and zigzag in a way that makes it look like pubic hair. I mostly just want it for my temples and to fill in my scar, so it will be 1/2 inch long anyway. But I also want to fill in between hairs on top too, or put body hair in the FUE donor holes on my head, and hope the curls does not distort the hair pattern up there.