Best Ways To Combat Diffuse Thinning

Thisisme4373

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok well I’m now in my early 30s, been on finasteride for about 10 years but I did lose discipline with it about 2 years ago and was always missing a bunch of days weekly in taking the tablets. What happened is I thinned out over the top quite badly. When my hair is short you can see the scalp if you look closely in parts, also have a couple little bald spots, it’s quite a mess tbh.
I’ve read about something called hair fibres, are they any good do they help disguise diffuse thinning and can you get them cheap in the UK?
Also is minoxidil good for thinning hair can it regrow the bald spots or thicken up the hair?
Is dustaride better than finesteride, i just want to keep my hair, I would look awful bald my face wouldn’t suit it so I’m willing to swap if it will regrow my hair or at least stop the thinning.
Finally is there any hair products that you would recommend to give my hair a fuller thicker look in styling.
Any replies would be much appreciated.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride maintained ur hair, so take it in a consistent manner and your hair should stabilize. Hop on minoxidil and use hair fibers to hide ur hair loss. No need for duta, not yet.