Best way to test foam before?

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
I have had bare temples for years but do not want to commit to foam until I do a test. 1. to see if I can get into the habit of 2x daily. 2. to see if there are any side effects. 3. to see if it works. I might start foaming my bare temples to see what happens. Does this sound like a good plan?

Cassin

Reaction score
Temples are close to impossible to regrow. Its for sure the most difficult task to ask of Minoxidil. Temples are best to be excepted as lost ground.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
I see alot of vellous hairs there. I think if I try to target those areas and see if there is any improvement even if they just grow a littl longer I would consider that a success and start the other areas.

G

Cassin said:
But thats a heavy commitment for such low results. Wouldn't you rather save your ammo for the long run and the bigger battle?

i see no harm if he tries minoxidil on the temples to see if the hairs get bigger. he should know if it's working after 2-3 months.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
In the meantime I am waiting for the year mark on finasteride. I think it is a solid plan for now. I am desperate though and am seriously considering going all out but I want to see if there are any systemic sides I will run into. I WANT HAIR...

Cassin

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Cassin said:
But thats a heavy commitment for such low results. Wouldn't you rather save your ammo for the long run and the bigger battle?

i see no harm if he tries minoxidil on the temples to see if the hairs get bigger. he should know if it's working after 2-3 months.

If you used minoxidil you would understand what I mean, nobody wants to use it. They just have to.

G

Cassin said:
JayMan said:
Cassin said:

If you used minoxidil you would understand what I mean, nobody wants to use it. They just have to.

i do understand what you're saying. but if he gets results that are satisfactory after 2-3 months, or is seeing some regrowth, then he can expand it to all over his head. if he doesn't get good results, he can just drop it without having the lifetime commitment that everyone else on it has. what he is consideringmakes more sense than a lot of people on here who throw the kitchen sink at their problem all at once.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
I just started with my experiment. i already have elivated mood just knowing I am doing another proven thing for male pattern baldness. Wish me luck. I will also be documenting with pics for all.