Best Topicals For Hair Loss Besides Minoxidil?

Should I jump on Ru58841?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheHairLossMaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to decide what topical I should jump on next. Currently I am on minoxidil, Topical dutasteride(injected into scalp once a month), micro needling once a week followed by lithium chloride, ketoconazole 2% shampoo,low dose topical estradiol and zinc shampoo. Also I tried bicalutamide for a week but dropped it yesterday because of ED:( I’ve also tried diluted peppermint oil and I must say it works better for the hairline than minoxidil. Been maintaining and thickened up some areas yet temples are receding and have one thin patch of hair. I am a Norwood 2.5 I would say. Wondering if I should jump on RU? If not, what other options do I have?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
See if you can get low dose oral minoxidil prescribed instead of using topical, there really isn't much that can compete with minoxidil in terms of regrowth just yet.

TheHairLossMaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
See if you can get low dose oral minoxidil prescribed instead of using topical, there really isn't much that can compete with minoxidil in terms of regrowth just yet.
I would but I notice minoxidil makes my face looked aged if I get it on my forehead or if I overuse on doses. I’m scared what oral minoxidil would do:oops:.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to decide what topical I should jump on next. Currently I am on minoxidil, Topical dutasteride(injected into scalp once a month), micro needling once a week followed by lithium chloride, ketoconazole 2% shampoo,low dose topical estradiol and zinc shampoo. Also I tried bicalutamide for a week but dropped it yesterday because of ED:( I’ve also tried diluted peppermint oil and I must say it works better for the hairline than minoxidil. Been maintaining and thickened up some areas yet temples are receding and have one thin patch of hair. I am a Norwood 2.5 I would say. Wondering if I should jump on RU? If not, what other options do I have?

Would love to know more about this diluted peppermint oil.

TheHairLossMaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you get duta injected into your scalp by a doctor? Can you please elaborate?
No I do it myself. I have bd needles and I make the .01% dutasteride liquid solution and load up 1ml and get my friend to inject in evenly around my scalp except for the sides and back. Sometimes I use my dermapen and then rub 2 to 3 ml around my scalp.

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't doubt oral minoxidil works fairly well but it is something else to use a powerful BP medication off label to promote hair growth.

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought azelaic acid, dihydroquercetin, egcg, oleanolic acid and mixed them in alcohol 5 % solution to combined application with the minoxidil formulas, to early to say if it works though.