best minoxidil?

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
thylax said:
which is the best minoxidil 5%? lee,rogaine or kirkland? for temple area

depending on the question u are asking, for treatment (regrowth) all of them wiill work the same, doesn't matter if it is dr. lee, kirkland, etc. has long as its 5%. if u go with dr.lee 15% u might get more regrowth, but always start with 5% and if it's not working withing a year, move to 15%. but overall dr.lee 5% is better cause is not greasy and it dries withing minutes, other minoxs take more than 1/2 hour to dry.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I want to buy xandrox but I am boring with all these sh*t: money transfer/shipping to Greece, wait fot the package to arrive ...

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: reply

thylax said:
I want to buy xandrox but I am boring with all these sh*t: money transfer/shipping to Greece, wait fot the package to arrive ...

When I buy from Dr Lee I just open up Xandrox.com click on my country (UK) click add on the products I want, type in my (stolen) Credit Card details and address and hit submit, it must take 2-3 minutes at the most.

Package turns up 4 days later......what's the problem ?

All the minoxidils at 5% should be the same, no one being better than the other when it comes to efficacy, Dr Lees will dry faster (much much faster) and is infact 5.5% (10% stronger than Kirkland/Rogaine).