Best Internet Drug Store To Get Propecia/proscar???

G

Most people like inhousepharmacy or unitedpharmacy. I preferred unitedpharmacies.com but I purchased generic propecia.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
FairTaxNow said:
Most people like inhousepharmacy or unitedpharmacy. I preferred unitedpharmacies.com but I purchased generic propecia.

Are you here because Farrel banned you?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GamilGamal said:
what is the Best Internet Drug Store To Get Propecia/proscar??? The best price i have found is at https://www.planetdrugsdirect.com/store ... ?id=100897

although thats a canadian site and i've read that it's best to only get it from u.s. sites. Is this true?
think this is expensive, i buy fincar from evopharmacy 100 tabl for about 90 $
cut them in 4 u have 400 days cut them in 5 u get 500 days
so i got enough finasterid for a while now :oops:

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
FairTaxNow said:

Are you here because Farrel banned you?

Hi WoW,

Nice catch ;) No I was here before Farrel flexed his tyrannical moderator muscles and banned me, but now that I cannot help anybody there it just encouraged me to start posting here. I've been reading here for quite a while too.

GamilGamal said:
any other ideas on the subject?

Did you check out inhousepharmacy.com or unitedpharmacies.com? I'm telling you there are MANY people who use these and can vouch for their legitimacy and good customer service. UP seems to have more options and is less expensive but the caveat is they also have an office out of Hong Kong now where they ship from too.

almo181

Reaction score
Evopharmac.com real good, very easy to deal with eh. And pretty quick shipping 10 days from England to Canadian Prairies